Re: printer Epson CX3700

On Sunday 23 April 2006 20:19, John Pierce escreveu o seguinte:
> Check out the following link and follow the onscreen instructions,
> avasys has a driver for cups located on that page under all-in-ones.
>
> http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e
>
> I use the avasys driver for my CX6600 aio and I have had great results
> with it.  There is also an rpm for the scanner portion on the aio's,
> but depending on your version of Fedora you may need to modify the
> /etc/hotplug/usb/libsane.usermap file and sane.d setup.  If you have
> problems you can search the list for posts that I have made in the
> past or email me off list and I will help you.

Thank you so much, John. I downloaded and installed both of the drivers and
the multifunctional is working like a champ !
Besides that, the only thing I did was to edit the epson.conf file in sane.d/,
adding the following info: usb 0x04b8 0x0818 (I've found this info on this
site
<http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/artigos/verArtigo.php?codigo=4149&pagina=2#>

Now there's only one more thing: it does not show in the Gimp's dialog. What
can I do in order to add it ?
TIA

--
Josenildo Marques