Re: [FC3] Yum conflicts

> Thanks Arthur, I don't really know which repo it comes from. These are
> the repos enabled:
>
> livna-stable              100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
> dag                       100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
> livna-unstable            100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
> updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
> livna-testing             100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
> extras                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00

Here's the thing, you have two third party repos enabled by default
(livna and DAG) that tends to cause problems such as what you are
encountering now.

I would recommend that you disable the DAG repo (I have little
experience with it myself) from my own experiences, the Livna repo
tends to work very well with the other Fedora repos.

Do you have any idea what packages you have gotten from DAG already?