gimp and arabic fonts

hello guys
i have a proplem i installed some arabic fonts on my linux system it work very good in all the applications but not with gimp v 2.2. i added the fonts again to the gimp it self but it still doesn't work. it just one font that work (the default font) then all the others doesn't work at all. i see them in the fonts panel but nothing happen when i chose it i wish u help me.

 thank you very much