Re: upgrade Fc3->fc5 fails

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Janssen" <korgull@xxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: upgrade Fc3->fc5 fails

On Monday 17 April 2006 21:29, Marcel Janssen wrote:
I've tried several ways to upgrade the box but it failed each time at the
same step. The DVD is fine (also ran the check), the box hasn't got any
issue running FC3 right now. I also tried to disable dma and acpi but no
result.

Any other ideas ?

I managed to upgrade my FC3 box. It was only possible to first upgrade to FC4
and than to FC5.

Regards,
Marcel

Interesting. I tried to upgrade from FC3 to FC5. It worked but I never could get my NIC cards to work correctly. I finally gave up and upgraded from FC3 to FC4 which worked with only minor problems. When I get my courage up again I'll try to go to FC5.