Re: Network Drivers for Intel Motherboard

The motherboard has one RJ45 network interface. As far as I know it is an either/or as far as which interface you have (1GB or 100MB). I just downloaded FC 4 Friday from one of the mirrors that the Fedora website has listed and the kernel is the 2.6.11-1.1369 kernel. Where can I get the iso's fpr the 2.6.16 kernel?

Thanks