Re: Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured.

Norm wrote:
Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured.

Whether I attempt to include ldap during the initial install or add it
later Fedora Core 5 seems to always hang at the same point while booting.
  It gets to "starting System Message bus" and hangs there. If Ldap is
not included there is no problem.

Are you sure that you're running FC5? I saw that problem during FC5 test 3, but it was fixed before the actual release.