amavisd-new and clamav woes with FC5

Previously I used the amavisd-new and clamav from RPMFORGE and since their version hasn't been updated yet thought I'd give the version on extras a try. I haven't been able to get clamav to work. Apparently, the RPMFORGE version allows one to use /var/spool/amavisd/clamd.sock" - but I haven't been able to find that file
in the extras version.  When I installed amavisd-new from extras, yum pull
the following packages as requisites:

amavisd-new-2.3.3-5.fc5
clamav-lib-0.88.1-1.fc5
clamav-server-0.88.1-1.fc5
clamav-data-0.88.1-1.fc5

I then thought, well maybe clamd.sock is in another package, so I tried installing
clamav-devel and got the following:

Error: Missing Dependency: clamav-lib = 0.88-2.fc5 is needed by package clamav-devel

Any sugguestions? Currently, I've disabled the virus checking.

Thanks!