Re: Where might the torrents be for FC5_AMD64, prefereably dvd iso's

On Saturday 15 April 2006 19:21, Debbie Deutsch wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> The confusion seems to come from the fact that there is no available
>> link to put one on the http://torrent.fedoraproject.org site, hence
>> the impression of a total lack of torrent support on the part of the
>> fedora project other than a link to download Bram's version.  So its
>> not exactly intuitive to find the above site.  I have NDI if thats
>> intentional or whatever the reason, bit it sure has generated a lot
>> of traffic finding it from here.  I finally found it with a google
>> search, many items down from the top.
>
>There certainly is a link to http://torrent.fedoraproject.org.  It's
> on the main page, under "Latest News" / "Fedora Core 5 Now Available.
>
>Do you have any suggestions for improving the page to make that more
>prominent?

I hovered over that link, and it lead to Bram Cohen's site, or at least
thats the way I interpreted it 2 hours ago.

On rechecking just now, the second link does led to
torrent.fedoraproject, so it appears I was not attentive enough, my
apologies & sorry about the noise.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: