Re: Where might the torrents be for FC5_AMD64, prefereably dvd iso's

On Saturday 15 April 2006 16:50, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Greetings;
>
>Please see subject line. I just wandered arounf the download site,
>finding the cd iso's for the 64 bit machines, but the only mention of
>torrent was a link to downloading it.
>
>Frankly that seems a bit counter-productive to me...

And I just found the torrent, or so I thought, but when I goto bring it
online with azureus, azureus claims its the torrent for a ppc machine!
So the download torrent link is crazy, or azureus is, take your pick...
Check it out yourselves, top link on google for whatever thats worth:

<http://www.torrentvalley.com/download_torrent_407080.html>

I just found another torrent on torrentspy that seems to be the correct
one and got it started.  Gotta love google :)

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: