Re: FC5 - auto-login not working?

There is a configuration file /etc/gdm/custom.conf, in which you can
use it to override the preset gdm settings which is relocated to
/usr/share/gdm/defaults.conf. You simply add the follow lines in
/etc/gdm/custom.conf with superuser priviledge, and you can use the
automatic login feature. You do not need to use other tool to make it
happen.

[daemon]
AutomaticLoginEnable=true
AutomaticLogin="your username goes here" #make sure there is no """
mark