wxPython and wxGTK users please read

Okay, I'm sorry this has taken so long, but I'm finally on the verge of
getting the Fedora Extras packages straightened out. There are currently
updated packages in Fedora Extras Development. As soon as I hear good
feedback about these, or on Monday ( whichever comes first!) I am going to
push those packages into FC5.

And then, assuming that goes well, back to FC4.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>