ECDH missing from Openssl-0.9.8a-5.2 in FC5

Hey guys,

I was happy to see that FC5 claimed to have openssl-0.9.8a as a standard package, since I've been using it to do elliptic curve crypto stuff, but after I installed FC5 (including openssl-devel), all the openssl headers seem to be present *except* the elliptic curve ones (ec.h and ecdh.h). Can anyone give me an idea of why this is? Have these headers been excluded from the openssl RPM that FC5 uses? Is there any easy way to add them back? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Richard