Re: FC5, superb!!

On 4/13/06, David Fletcher <fc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 09:57 13/04/2006, you wrote:

>On 4/12/06, Stephen Mirowski
><<mailto:spmirowski@xxxxxxx>spmirowski@xxxxxxx > wrote:
>Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > - OOo 2.0.2 is definitely everyone's dreaming.
> >

>Not everyone. WordPerfect fills my dreams.
>

>Ahh, a fellow wordperfect user :)
>
>I gave it up for OO.org because of the free factor however.

The feature of Word Perfect that I really liked, but which has not
been added to OO so far as I can tell, is the ability to split a page
into rows as well as columns. It makes it so easy to lay out pages of
labels, mail merge them etc. because it treats every block that the
page is split into as a separate page.

Dave F

I miss the WP Grammar checker, and (in the days of Novel) large clipart library.

I think I also prefered the GUI too.