Gnome Language Translator

Hello,

     Has anyone installed the Gnome Language Translator?  I had installed it previously under FC4 and it worked perfectly.  In FC5, it installs but there are no buttons to do the actual translations.  I notice that when you begin the program, near the title bar, it says, "custom widget creation failed".  Has anyone else experienced this?  What is the cause of this and can it be fixed?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.