Re: OT: cryptography

Michael Yep said:
> I am looking more for a forum in which I can ask questions and answer
> questions, with other developers, and math/science students/teachers

You might like Developer Shed's Security and Cryptography forum:
http://forums.devshed.com/security-and-cryptography-17

The people there are generally very helpful and polite, and are very
knowledgable about these things and others. [I should know; I' a
moderator on many of the forums there! ;)]
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail