Re: Help: -- How to setup sendmail.mc and /etc/mail/authinfo for sbcglobal.net users??

On 4/10/06, Robinson Tiemuqinke <hahaha_30k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any one knows how to setup FC4/FC5 sendmail on behalf
on sbcglobal.net DSL users?

Here is the page that I used for guidance in configuring my sendmail to use the sbcglobal servers.  The information on AUTH was most helpful:
http://efflandt.freeshell.org/sbc-smtp-auth.html

I saved the link about a year ago when SBC required userauth to use their SMTP servers and blocked outbound port 25.  It worked well, and I forgot all about it until FC5 update changed my config files.  Minutes later, I was back in business.