Re: [Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

On 4/7/06, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If the Fedora Project Board decides to make a decision there should be a
> list where this decision is announced and could be commented on. Maybe
> fedora-announce is the list that should be used.

This is an announcement to the Fedora community at large, and
community input is solicited.  This is the mailing list for the Fedora
community at large and thus is the appropriate place for this
discussion to take place.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."