Re: FC5 Media Check Failure

I gave up burning fedora ISOs in linux.  I just burn them in windows now.

On 4/9/06, Tony Crouch <acrouch2@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi,
I recently downloaded the isos for FC5 i386. After downloading their
sha1sum's matched. I then burnt them to CDs at a slow speed (4x).

However, when I run the mediacheck I get a failure notice on all six CDs.
I remember getting this on FC4 iso's and was later informed it was due to
a dma error. I cannot remember the switch I used to disable DMA on the
media check command back when FC4 was first released.

If anyone would be able to pass that onto me, or offer further insight
into my problem that would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Tony