Re: [Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

Aaron Konstam wrote:

> <a bunch of crap>

Aaron -

You are being a jerk. You accuse Rahul of not listening. On a public list. He responds. Does the irony of that *really* escape you?

Rahul works his ass off for this project, and I have no idea why. I see a lot of crap like yours spewing into my inbox, and very few "thank you" messages. I would take that for about 10 seconds and then tell the whiny piss-ants to ESAD as I left. If you want to be involved at any level more than just belly aching, suit up, step up and do something. Otherwise, shut up and quit pissing on the folks who are trying to make this a better project.

Cheers,
Thomas