Re: java on FC5?

Boris Glawe wrote:

You're right. But by running the native eclipse (downloaded from eclipse.org) without any problems, it proved to be very mature in the current state.

Yes I did have problems with eclipse eating 100% cpu on FC4, but that was fixed, and now eclipse is fine, with FC5 azureus is >95% there, I believe RSSowl is too but I don't use it, however other programs such Limewire and NetBeans don't work yet.

In short it works for the things that have had some focus, all of which no doubt improve it in general ...