Re: SElinux

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 21:08:28 +0100,
  Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Use:
>
> # setsebool -P name_of_boolean 1
>
> to set a boolean persistently.
>
> See the current value of booleans using getsebool.

Do boolean settings persist accross policy updates? The other thing I changed
last night was doing a bunch of rpm updates, which I believe included updating
the targeted policy. Could that have reset a boolean?

I had used setsebool to do a temporary fix for my web server and something
reset it. I know I had a reboot, an autorelabel and almost certainly an
rpm update between when I did that and when it was reset back to the default.