Re: Re: FC 5 Updates Suggestion

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 09:47:31 -0500,
  tbrowder <tbrowder@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I keep a private mirror of update (using lftp) to catch changes and my
impression is that it isn't specifically the last two releases. I think
removal is somewhat manual. The old version usually sticks around for a while,
presumably to give people a chance to fall back if an update breaks things. I
think I have observed updates that had security issues disappear faster after
an update, than other updates, but it may be just my imagination.