Re: Are the Fedora ISOs unchangeable?

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 13:27:56 +0100,
  Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can one assume that the Fedora disk iso's will remain fixed?
>
> Suppose an error in anaconda, say, came to light.
> Would the iso's be altered to correct this?

A better approach would be better documentation, so that people can make their
own custom isos (including updates and rpms outside of core). It looks like
this shouldn't be too hard to do. (Though I tried to do this to get an
updated version of FC5-T3 and didn't get it to work before it didn't
matter.)