Re: Are the Fedora ISOs unchangeable?

On 4/8/06, Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Can one assume that the Fedora disk iso's will remain fixed?

Suppose an error in anaconda, say, came to light.
Would the iso's be altered to correct this?

Just something that came into my mind ...

If it can be done for anaconda, it may as well be done for all rpm's that got updated up to that moment.
Now imagine this is really done - who will say (shout) what? you can imagine.
Such suggestions were there aplenty during currency of FC4 but never implemented.

I feel (for myself at least, that) this is a question to be addressed during testing phase and resist temptation of requesting a re-release.
You see there is a planned test1, test2, ... final release.
All problems get solved / resolved through Bugzilla and updates are a continuing process.
However, It will be interesting to read observation of those who have continued from FC5test2 stage -
 - just by upgrading, i.e. not resorting to a fresh reinstall of FC5 release. Anybody there, please.
Thank you

--
Anil Kumar Shrama