Re: sata hardisk disk

François Patte wrote:
Ale Alf a écrit :
hi everyone...

I have a server with 2 sata hardisk. I have isntalled fedora 4, on
sda, and leave the othre hd free to use in the future. Now i dont know
how to see it,

Use fdisk or sfdisk.... to see and build partition table if needed

format it and meke it available...

mke2fs to format the partition you have done

Then update your /etc/fstab to have your new partitions mounted at boot time
Or if you like GUIs, there's gparted for GNOME or Qtparted for KDE (both should work in either DE though). They have some inadequacies, but I've never had a problem when they could do what I wanted them to.
-Dan