VNCServer Problem

Hello, I was installed Fedora Core 3, it Start vncserver and I entry KDE using vnc client without any problem

Yesterday I install Fedora Core 4 on the same bay that fedora core 3, I install KDE and vncserver, I generate the password

for vncserver and allok, but I cant export KDE, I just cant see X11 session with a open terminal.

5801/tcp open  vnc-http-1

5901/tcp open  vnc-1

6001/tcp open  X11:1

How can I do for to export KDE seccion ?? that is open and running on the machine for to access by VNC client?

Thanks  a lot