Re: Desktop Icon Positions

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 10:07 -0500, Smith, Herb wrote:
Hi all,

My recent install of FC5 went fairly well.  I have one behavioral issue
that, while minor, is a bit annoying.  The "computer", "home" and
"trash" icons on the desktop will not stay where I put them.  If I log
out and log back in, they get moved to some other (always the same..)
locations.  The icons associated with launchers that I create all behave
as expected, as do the Firefox and Thunderbird icons.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?  Is there a way to permanently
change the default position of these system icons?

Thanks in advance.

Herb

      Hello Herb,

          I have also experienced this same problem.  It has already been filed as a bug.  As to when this would be resolved, it's anyone's guess.