2.6.16-1.2080_FC5 and SELinux

What's up with the 2.6.16-1.2080_FC5 build breaking all my 3rd party software?

I spend several hours yesterday tracking down a problem with ICA client from Citrix that was related to selinux and relocatable text permissions and last night I found that VMWare wouldn't run, either. I played around with it a little, but finally ended up booting back into the previous kernel.

Is the 2.6.16 build being more stringent on selinux enforcement? It seems odd that the older kernel will allow these programs to run with no change in security policies.