Re: Photo Album under FC-5 ?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
What is the best software to make a collection of jpegs
into a "gallery" with thumbnails and (if possible) a slideshow?

I looked at f-stop, which produced a very nice slideshow.
Unfortunately it seemed to be completely lacking in documentation,
and I couldn't see how one could save the "database" it created.

I googled for "fedora web album" and came up with almost 100 candidates;
so the question is, which to choose?
Is any one smiled on by The Fedora Authorities?

As always, any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

"Gallery" is currently making its way into Extras:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/181599

Paul.