Kernel Upgrade Woes

Last week I attempted to update my system with the newest kernel and software updates for Core 4. My usual routine is to do a minimum install + Development Tools. Once I have the system updated I will do a yum install kdebase to install KDE and X and a yum install kernel-devel to make sure the kernel stuff NVidia needs is there. Lastly, I download and install the NVidia driver.

This time, that did not work. It tells me that it failed to compile the module. I forget the exact errors that are in the log file, but it is the same no matter what. Has anybody else had the same problems when trying to compile the module for the 2.6.16-1.2069 kernel?

Nathan