Re: SELinux error when trying to play PPRacer

Guus,
You're right. It's not the SELinux but something else. If I guess the menus (which I can't see) I can play fine. I rebooted a couple of times but still not able to see the menus before the games or practice which would give me the option to see what race I want to play. It seems something with my resolution, I'm using a generic LCD 1024x768 at the same resolution. This are the same setting I used to use with FC4. I don't understand why it's not showing me the menus, that's whay I thought it was SELinux which is not. Any ideas? I will really appreciatte. Thanks for your time.
Ed