system-config-soundcard not displaying USB audio device

I have two sound cards: an Audigy and a pair of USB headphones. The Audigy was detected during FC5 setup and works fine, but the USB headphones are partially working. When I plug them in, the red power light comes on, and they show up as a device selection in the alsa mixer app; however, the system-config-soundcard app only displays the devices related to the Audigy. Somehow in FC4 I had a tab view in system-config-soundcard and could choose which card I wanted to use as the primary audio device. I'd like to know how to get this back.

[root@localhost ~]# aplay -l
card 0: Audigy [Audigy 1 [Unknown]], device 0: emu10k1 [ADC Capture/Standard PCM Playback]
  Subdevices: 32/32
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
  Subdevice #7: subdevice #7
  Subdevice #8: subdevice #8
  Subdevice #9: subdevice #9
  Subdevice #10: subdevice #10
  Subdevice #11: subdevice #11
  Subdevice #12: subdevice #12
  Subdevice #13: subdevice #13
  Subdevice #14: subdevice #14
  Subdevice #15: subdevice #15
  Subdevice #16: subdevice #16
  Subdevice #17: subdevice #17
  Subdevice #18: subdevice #18
  Subdevice #19: subdevice #19
  Subdevice #20: subdevice #20
  Subdevice #21: subdevice #21
  Subdevice #22: subdevice #22
  Subdevice #23: subdevice #23
  Subdevice #24: subdevice #24
  Subdevice #25: subdevice #25
  Subdevice #26: subdevice #26
  Subdevice #27: subdevice #27
  Subdevice #28: subdevice #28
  Subdevice #29: subdevice #29
  Subdevice #30: subdevice #30
  Subdevice #31: subdevice #31
card 0: Audigy [Audigy 1 [Unknown]], device 2: emu10k1 efx [Multichannel Capture/PT Playback]
  Subdevices: 8/8
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
  Subdevice #7: subdevice #7
card 0: Audigy [Audigy 1 [Unknown]], device 3: emu10k1 [Multichannel Playback]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: Audio [USB Audio], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

[root@localhost ~]# gedit /etc/modprobe.conf
alias eth0 sky2
alias eth1 forcedeth
alias scsi_hostadapter sata_nv
alias snd-card-0 snd-emu10k1
options snd-card-0 index=0
options snd-emu10k1 index=0
remove snd-emu10k1 { /usr/sbin/alsactl store 0 >/dev/null 2>&1 || : ; }; /sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove snd-emu10k1

[root@localhost ~]# gedit /etc/asound.conf
#Generated by system-config-soundcard, do not edit by hand
#SWCONF
#DEV 0
defaults.pcm.card 0
defaults.pcm.device 0