Re: Boot Loader recovery

You know what, I suspect say during when resuce system tries to mount
all your filesystems under /mnt/sysimage ....

and if one of the file system is not been able to be mounted from your
fstab entries for whatsoever reasons ....

That movement rescue system still tries to finish its job without
reporting the error...

I guess you might like to do a mount at such condition or ls
/mnt/sysimage/usr/ and you'll know...

Cheers ;-)