Re: FC5 and WinXP

I must preface this; if I didn't need Winblows for work, my computers
would be Linux only.  Get yourself a copy of Partition Magic, shrink
the Winblows partition and install FC on the new one.  I have FC5 and
WinXP running on my desktop and laptop.  Both were upgrades from FC4.
 FC3 had a problem if you installed Linux on a system with Winblows,
you couldn't see the Winblows partition.  I haven't done a fresh
install of FC5 into a recently re-partitioned Winblows machine but I
think all of the problems are in the past.

knute...