Re: Gmail Thunderbird Configuration

Hi to all,
You have to change account settings in thunderbird for "pop.gmail.com port from 110 to 995"  and " smtp.gmail.com from 25 to be 587"

Best Regards.

Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey mates,

I followed the simple steps offered on the gmail help site about configuring gmail with thunderbird

Then I enabled pop access from settings in my gmail account on the web

Now when i try to make thunderbird connect, it loads a little while then says connection to pop.gmail.com timed out

any ideas?

--
A. Helmy