Re: Removing packages

Ali Helmy wrote:

When I start pirut from the menu, it loads a window that says retireving system information, then after a little while displays an error: Unable to retrieve system information, then exits

I will try the rpm whay offered by Gordon, but I dunno what wrong with pirut... any ideas?

Probably that the mirror from which it was trying to load update information was too busy.