Re: Australian timezone oddity between two similarly configured FC4 boxes

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I just noted this around a few days ago:

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Intl/AusTimeZone/

Maybe some of the things working on ur pc have Java in them somehow... but then again, im only shooting in the dark...