Trouble booting FC5 from DVD

Hi - I have downloaded via bittorrent FC-5-i386-DVD.iso and burnt image
on DVD using K3b.  But I am unable to boot from the DVD when I restart
my computer.  I tried burning the boot.iso image to CD but couldn't get
that to boot into FC5 either.  It boots into FC4 which is what I am
currently running.  I installed FC4 by booting off the DVD but can't get
it to boot from the FC5 DVD.  Any ideas much appreciated.  Thanks - fred
v.