Re: Spamassassin Default Install

From: "Alexander Dalloz" <ad+lists@xxxxxxxxx>

You can consider using amavisd-new from Fedora Extras (this way you too
can add anti-virus checking by ClamAV). For smaller systems it is worth
to read.

Trouble is you nearly have to emasculate amavisd-new to get it to behave
in a proper manner. I prefer procmail. And with the clamscan plugin for
SpamAssassin I still get the AV scanning.

'ix is lovely. There are so many good ways to do things. But I do love
my procmail. I literally have it setup to play tunes for me - when custormer
email comes in.

{^_-}