Network and pcmcia card service

I have installed Fedora Core 5 and have some trouble.
I use a wifi pcmcia card for network access and at the
boot sequence an error message is displayed when
trying to bring up eth0 interface.
The problem is that the service for the pcmcia starts
later in the boot sequence so if I want to have
network once the system has booted, I need to replug
the pcmcia card and everything works fine.
So, my question is: which is the service which deals
with pcmcia in Fedora Core 5 and how can I make it
start before the network service?.

Regards