Re: My mails to fedora list were blocked as spam

On 3/24/06, Barry Yu <barryyu-cts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yesterday evening 2 of my simple text base mails sented to fedora-list were
> blocked and routed to petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx, until this morning I got
> their email notice regarding my blocked mails and instructed me to click on
> a button to confirm if I wanted to send out the blocked mail, and I did
> click as told and then type in the numbers and alphabets as displayed, and
> then click to send, then I could send out the blocked mails to fedora list.
> I conntact the tech support in at&t yahoo dsl, and the told me my mails were
> routed to petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx as spam by the recipient email address -
> Which is fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx and I should inform the list for corrective
> action.
> Both of my blocked mails were simple text base without attachment. How can I
> avoid my outgoing mails to  fedora list being blocked? This never happened
> before, any one has encountered similar situation?

Wrong! Fedora List did not mark your email as spam. All postings to
the list are forwarded to members of this list. There is a misguided
individual who has list mail forwarded to petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxxx
The list has been unsuccessful in removing this individual. Do as many
of us have done: Black-list petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx or create a
filter and send the mail to the trash.