Re: Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

"Myth User" <pvrmyth@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The fix for your problem is wait until Linux catches up to the Windows
> world in terms of, among other things, emerging disk technologies.

It's funny that you mention Linux catching up on Windows in the disk
technologies sector. My experience is quite the opposite, since getting
Windows XP to install on my SATA drives was quite complicated, while Linux
(Fedora Core 3 & 4) recognized them without as much as one hitch.

So I think that it's rather Windows that has to do some catch-up. :)

Regards
Ingemar