FC5 Reiser fs installation problem

I can't seem to install FC5 with reiserfs partitions.

I entered "linux reiserfs" at the boot prompt and created three partitions (plus swap):

/boot -> ext3
/ -> reiserfs
/home -> reiserfs

During the reboot after the installation, I got "Permission denied" messages on a number of files (e.g. /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0) and then the system froze on "Starting system logger".

I installed an FC4 system last week using the same boot option and partition scheme and everything worked fine.

After poking around at FedoraForum (http://fedoraforum.org/forum), I tried again with "linux noselinux reiserfs" but that didn't help. I finally tried to install without boot options and using ext3 for all partitions and everything worked.

Does anyone know what the proper options are for installing FC5 with reiserfs?

Thanks,
Dan.