Re: Ssh keys problem

Anne Wilson wrote:

I don't think that's what happened, Gordon. I was sending files from david to borg, so it shouldn't have had any effect on the local file.

I've copied files in the wrong direction, before. It's pretty easy with rsync. It can be really hard to tell afterward, too. You may have replaced very few files, and .bash_history could have been among them. :)

In any case, it was just a guess.