one more time: integrating another printer driver into FC5

After successfully installing FC5 I realized my Canon iP4100 printer is
not supported under Fedora. Canon, however, provides Linux drivers as
RPMs. These install nicely. After installing the driver, I can add a
printer using CUPS but not when using the printer admin tool coming with
FC5, because the new driver is still not listed; CUPS however lists ONLY
the new driver. Something is strange here, any idea how I could fix this?

FMF