x86 FC5 DVD for *AU* Dialup Users

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 04:27 -0800, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> If you don't have broadband and you are in the US - I can burn a DVD-R
> and send it to you completely for free - but only for first five people
> (and with a US mailing address). I can't unfortunately be more generous
> than that (not just because of the cost, but burn time and
> verification).

I'd like to extend a similar offer to Aussie dial-up users. The first 5
(for now) will be sent either the DVD or the 6-CD set. This is for x86
only, since I haven't got the hardware to boot and verify 64bit.

Dial-up users only, please. Burning and verifying is time consuming,
hence this offer is only for people who have no practical way of
obtaining FC5, not for people who want to save on their broadband
bill...

Cheers
Steffen.