Re: Kickstart w/o ks.cfg

Yes, but is there a way to start it from the boot: prompt like kickstart.  Havinf to try out the whole path .... is a lot from Front-Line to do.

On 3/20/06, William Hooper <whooperhsd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jamie Bohr wrote:
> I was told I could kickstart a system w/o having a kickstart file, all I
> needed to do was point to the location of where the ISO files were located
>  and the install would work as though I was installing from the CD's.

Sounds like you are talking about a regular network install, which has
doesn't have to have anything to do with kickstart.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc4/ch-other-install-methods.html

--
William Hooper