Kickstart w/o ks.cfg

I was told I could kickstart a system w/o having a kickstart file, all I needed to do was point to the location of where the ISO files were located and the install would work as though I was installing from the CD's.  Now that I want to do it I can not find any documentation to get it to work.  For example I was told something like the following would work:

linux ks=http://<web server>/Fedora/5/iso/

The above location has all the Fedoer 5 isos in it and can been seen by a web broswer.

Am I off my kester, can this truely be done?

--
Jamie Bohr