Re: FC5 Released!!

Florin Andrei wrote:
> - incoming TCP ports 6881-6999 are blocked on your system

What I don't understand is the fact that this seems to limit download
speed, rather than upload speed.  I'm behind an Internet "gateway", but
my upload speed still manages to saturate my link.  My download speed,
OTOH, seems to consistently run at about half of my upload speed.

Anybody got an explanation for this phenomenon?

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx