fedora ppc

Hi!

I downloaded the iso files for FC4 ppc and disc 1 fails to pass the media check every time. I tried downloading it from several mirrors. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Additionally, when I go ahead with the install, I get to the point where the anaconda GUI should come up and I get a blank screen.

I'm downloading the dvd right now, but it would seem the cds should work. I'm using a powerbook 17 G4 1.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
*Matthew Polashek*
Home e-mail: matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx